Great news! We're thrilled to announce that we have partnered with DHL to offer expedited international shipping options for our customers. We understand that fast and reliable shipping is crucial when it comes to getting your products to their destination, and that's why we've negotiated lower pricing with DHL, which is much faster than either USPS or Asendia in most cases.
For instance, our customers in the UK can now receive a book from us for $30 or less within just 3–4 days, with end-to-end tracking on all shipments. Canadian customers can pay about $28 for shipping, which can be as fast as 2–3 days. Our expedited shipping service will work alongside our existing consolidated shipping program with Asendia, giving customers another great option for faster shipments.
Here's how it works: To qualify for expedited shipping, the package should weigh at most 4 lbs (but with multiple books the weight threshold goes up by 1 lb for each extra book), and the size limit should be at most 8x12x4 inches.
Pickup may not be an option for dealers located in remote areas. However, it's worth noting that pickup is free, which is great news for our customers.
We can opt dealers out of the program upon request. It's also important to note that an order cannot be opted out of DHL and opted into Asendia program (Asendia doesn't expedite shipments).
We're excited to offer our customers this new expedited shipping option, and we hope it makes your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To process your DHL order you’ll want to do the following:
- Click on View/Process Order on any order that shows the shipping method as DHL.
- Enter the weight of the package. Please note, To qualify for expedited shipping, the package should weigh at most 4 lbs (but with multiple books the weight threshold goes up by 1 lb for each extra book), and the size limit should be at most 8x12x4 inches. If your order doesn’t meet those regulations, please select Opt Out.
- Click the button Create New Shipping Label.
- You can then View/Print the shipping label that must be used on the package.
- You will see the option to View Nearby DHL Drop-Off Locations (pickup may not be an option for dealers located in remote areas) and Schedule DHL Pickup.
After you enter the package weight and click Create New Shipping Label, a DHL tracking number will be created and you'll see these options:
Click View Nearby DHL Drop-Off Locations and a window will pop up, showing the locations of the closest options. You may print and affix the shipping label on the outside of the package, and drop the package off at any of the locations you see.
Note that the label will be in two pages, a postage label and a waybill. The waybill can be retained for your own records, or included inside the package.
Don't worry if the packing slip prints incorrectly, or if you need to cancel your scheduled pickup. You will see options to discard the label and create a new one, and you'll see the option to cancel a scheduled pickup and schedule a new pickup time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Bookseller-Support@Biblio.com. We are happy to help!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article